Today was a good day. The class didn't get into too many debates, and we were able to go over the work we did yesterday. Although there were some things I didn't get right I was able to comprehend everything and understood the correct answers. Mr. Rease made sure we understood why we were wrong. He also made sure to let us know that it was okay for us to get stuff wrong because it only review. When you get something wrong you learn why and do better next time.
Today i learned about Rhetoric situations and did a writing assignment for homework. I actually understood what was taught today and applied that too the homework that was assigned. We had to choose from the 100 speeches and choose which one was best for us and label and pick out the parts such as the pathos,ethos,and logos.
Comments
Post a Comment