Makeup Prompts

 Prompt 1 : Long Apology.

I’m sorry mom. I’m sorry that I'm not the daughter you deserve. You are a great mother and I don’t deserve you. I choose to be disrespectful and not listen, and you don't deserve that. All you have ever done is be there for me, support me, and be patient with me. You deserve so much more in this world , and I promise that I will try my hardest to be worthy of you and your love.



Prompt 2: Something I don't really remember.

My childhood is a blur. It is a blur full of early heartbreak and crying. I remember my dad leaving but i can’t ever remember the reason he gave me. Early on I had trust issues and anger built up , but never knew why. It was him. He was the anger and depression that I have felt all these years. I can’t even remember a good or happy time in my childhood without him. The old him is what I can't remember. I can’t remember being loved by him.




Prompt 3: Something that never gets better.

I will never get better. My anger,my mouth, and my attitude. My personality is gone. I try to do better everyday and I even tell myself ,“I'm gonna do better today”. It doesn’t work. I always feel as if something is wrong and I am not enough. I can be happy one minute and angry or sad the next . I want to get better and do better but it just doesn’t work for me. I will never get better or feel like I am enough.




Prompt 4: When I knew something was over.

I knew it was over. I didn’t want to try anymore. I was exhausted and drained. Physically and emotionally, I wasn't attached anymore. Our relationship was over. I ended it. I got over the feelings and realized that I deserved better. The things he put me through made me lose any respect and love for him. When he became someone else, I knew it was over and I wanted no involvement. Not everything is meant to be and I was lucky to see that for myself.




Prompt 5: Something you are certain of

I am certain that I am done being used and stepped on. Most of my life I have been too nice and have let people come around and take advantage of that. I trusted it too easily. People could come around and show the slightest amount of kindness or care for me and I would be gullible and willing to give them the world. My heart was too big and on my sleeve. I’m certain that I am done. I am done with the feeling of regret and sadness when they do me wrong after. I am certain that I won't put myself in that position again.



Prompt 6: Obsessing over something meaningless.

Him. I obsess over his attention, his time, and his affection. It’s meaningless to obsess over him, but I want the relationship. It’s high school, and nothing lasts, but i want him to last i want the relationship with him to last forever. He is my reason for being happy at school. He is the reason I get out of bed in the morning, and he is the reason that I stay. I always over love asd overthink situations for more than what they are, but I can't help but to think he feels the same way. I will obsess until I know for myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Reflection 9/30

4/18/22